Included in your cruise fare you will receive exclusive access to private Good News Cruise® events with speakers and personalities! Activities include:
- 7-night/8-day Caribbean cruise aboard Royal Caribbean’s recently refurbished Allure of the Seas
- Opportunities to grow closer in your marriage and faith
- Engaging talks by guest speakers
- Interactive activities and events
- Exclusive cocktail parties
- Daily celebration of Mass, Reconciliation, prayer and reflection
- Live Ave Maria Radio broadcasts
- Early group dining with speakers
- And so much more!
Also included are meals onboard the ship (specialty dining restaurants are an additional charge), and non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, water, lemonade) and normal shipboard activities.
Additional $238 per person for cruise line fees, taxes, and customary shipboard gratuities are not included, but must be paid with final payment.
All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com or mailed to:
Corporate Travel Service
41780 W. 6 Mile Rd, Suite 100
Northville, MI 48168
All payments are non-refundable. Corporate Travel recommends purchasing travel protection to protect your investment. Cancellations are based on email or postmark date.
The Good News Cruise® highly suggests the purchase of travel protection, to help protect travelers’ investment in the trip, and to help provide certain medical coverage while they are outside the USA. Travelers who are citizens and residents of the U.S. are able to select a policy during the booking process. If either of these do not apply to you, please contact a local travel protection company to purchase a policy.
- Plans help provide coverage for unexpected circumstances and help protect your trip and your investment. Terms vary, depending on the travel protection carrier chosen, and the terms of the plan purchased. Cancel For Any Reason* coverage is available for purchase. Plans contain time sensitive benefits, so we encourage travelers to purchase a plan at the time of initial trip deposit.
- CFAR coverage is 75% of the nonrefundable trip cost. Trip cancellation must be 48 hours or more prior to scheduled departure. CFAR must be purchased at the time of plan purchase and within 14 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit is not available to residents of New York State.
- For plan details please refer to the following link: https://www.travelinsured.com/docs/docs/corporate-travel-service-group-deluxe.pdf
This cruise is themed toward married couples. Due to the possible mature nature of discussions, anyone under the age of 18 will not be allowed to attend the speaking events.
Anyone under 21 must be accompanied by an adult over 21 in the same stateroom. The Good News Cruise® will not have activities planned specifically for children, but Royal Caribbean has many activities in their Adventure Ocean – Youth program.
- Royal Caribbean retains the right, on rare occasions, to raise the minimum age to sail unaccompanied on any sailing when local laws require or permit such a modification.
- A guest’s age is established upon the first date of sailing. This age limit will be waived for children sailing with their parents or guardians in connecting staterooms; for underage married couples; and for active duty members of the United States or Canadian military. Certain other restrictions and conditions will apply; such as compliance with the alcohol policy, and proof of marriage for underage couples, or proof of active duty military status required.
- If you require an accessible cabin, please contact our office at 855-879-6932 for assistance with your reservation. Accessible cabins are subject to availability.
- For additional information on accessible cruising, please visit www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/accessible-cruising
- Guests must ensure that they bring an adequate supply of any medication they require for the entire duration of the cruise. The ship’s medical centers may not have a supply of any needed medication and not all medication will be available in the ports-of-call. Guests must not pack medication in checked luggage to ensure you always have immediate access if needed. Cruise cabin refrigerators do not necessarily keep medication at the proper temperature. Please contact your cabin steward once you are on the ship for assistance with storage of refrigerated medication.
- Guests requiring continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis are welcome on board all Royal Caribbean vessels. Please go to Royal Caribbean’s website www.royalcaribbean.com/experience/accessible-cruising for more information.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises cannot accept guests who will have entered their 24th week of pregnancy by the beginning of, or at any time during a cruise. All guests are required to sign a health questionnaire upon check-in to ensure they are aware of our pregnancy policy. If you have already booked a cruise and do not meet this requirement, please contact our reservation team.
- All types of oxygen cylinders are permitted on board. Please notify us as to quantity, type, and delivery schedule. Although storage policies differ among ships in Royal Caribbean’s fleet, you will be permitted to keep some or all of your oxygen cylinders in your stateroom.
Corporate Travel will be happy to assist with your flight arrangements. Please fill out this form (click here) and one of our team members will be in touch with you soon.
Before You Board
- The United States Transportation Security Administration recommends that you do not pack fragile or expensive items (such as jewelry) in checked luggage.
- Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of our guests and crew are prohibited. If these items are confiscated, they will not be returned.
- The following are examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring onboard and they will be confiscated upon being found:
- Firearms & Ammunition, including realistic replicas
- Sharp Objects, including knives and scissors*
- Illegal Drugs & Substances
- Aerial Drones
- Candles & Incense
- Coffee Makers, Clothes Irons, & Hot Plates**
- Baseball Bats, Hockey Sticks, Cricket Bats, Bows & Arrows
- Skateboards & Surfboards
- Martial Arts Gear
- Self-Defense Gear, including handcuffs, pepper spray, night sticks
- Flammable Liquids and Explosives, including lighter fluid and fireworks
- HAM Radios
- Hookahs & Water Hookah Pipes
- Electrical Extension Cords
- Dangerous Chemicals, including bleach and paint
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages***
- Potentially hazardous food and/or food that requires refrigeration
- *Personal grooming items such as safety razors are allowed. Scissors with blade length less than 4 inches are allowed.
- **Items that generate heat or produce an open flame. This includes heating pads, clothing irons, hotplates, candles, incense and any other item that may create a fire hazard. NOTE: The only exception to this policy are curling irons and hair straighteners. Matches and normal lighteners are allowed onboard. However, “torch lighters” and novelty lighters that look like guns are not allowed onboard. Torch lighters emit a powerful concentrated flame and therefore are prohibited.
- ***Alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from shops onboard will be stored by the ship and delivered to you on the last day of the sailing. Alcoholic beverages seized on embarkation day will not be returned.
Please dress comfortably and for the weather. We recommend “Smart Casual” for the day events, and “Evening Chic” attire in the evening for dinner and events. Please remember to dress appropriately for daily Mass and prayer services.
- Smart Casual includes the following:
- For women, a skirt, pants, or jeans with a casual top.
- For men, shorts or jeans with a short–sleeved sport shirt.
- Evening Chic includes:
- For women, a cocktail dress, or skirt, pants, or designer jeans with an elegant top.
- For men, pants or designer jeans with a dress shirt, button-down shirt, or sweater with an optional sportcoat or blazer.
- Smart Casual includes the following:
- During the day and in port, shorts, flip-flops, and bathing suits are permitted everywhere except the main restaurant or specialty restaurants. You may wish to pack a sweater as air conditioning in some venues on the ship can be cool.
As we approach the time of the sailing, we will be communicating this information with you via email.
Pre-Cruise in Miami
Airport to pier transfers will be available through Royal Caribbean. More information will be provided as we get closer to departure.
All items on board ship are priced in U.S. Dollars and Royal Caribbean operates a ‘cashless’ system. Simply validate your Royal Caribbean SetSail Pass account with an acceptable credit card at the cruise check-in desk or during online check-in. Then you can sign all onboard purchases to your account. At the end of your cruise, you will receive an itemized statement and settle your account before disembarkation.
The following credit cards are accepted on board Royal Caribbean Cruises ships: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Cards.
The Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas offers two options to stay connected while onboard.
- VOOM Wireless Internet Access (Wi-Fi): All you need is a wireless device with wifi capability.
- Wired (iCafes) Internet stations are available onboard, which is on Deck 4 on the Allure of the Seas.
VOOM prices for internet access vary and are subject to change.
Royal Caribbean works with cellular networks to provide the ability to connect your device through “cellular at sea”. These roaming rates to utilize your device are determined by your cellular provider. Prior to your sailing, it is recommended to contact your cellular provider for more information on these rates and special packages available.
If you do not purchase an internet package, we recommend leaving your mobile device in airplane mode to prevent international roaming charges. This way you can still utilize the camera and take selfies with your favorite personalities and new–found friends onboard!
Since guests do come from different and diverse backgrounds, it is important that everyone has a common understanding of the behavioral standards in place on Royal Caribbean Cruises ships. This policy is intended to help ensure that all guests enjoy a safe and enjoyable cruise experience and sets forth standards of conduct for guests to follow throughout their vacation, including transfers to and from ships, inside terminals, while onboard, at ports-of-call, during shore excursions, and at our private destinations. This policy is not intended to be all-inclusive, and it is likely there will be conduct issues that it does not specifically address. In that event, as in all others, guests are expected to follow the direction of the ship’s Captain who will take appropriate action to ensure the safety, security, and well-being of all guests. In addition to this policy, guests are expected to comply with all applicable laws of the various countries that their cruise visits.
Royal Caribbean ships are non-smoking. Recognizing that some guests smoke, Royal Caribbean has certain designated outdoor “smoking areas” on the starboard side of the ship and in parts of the Casino.
Smoking is not permitted inside any guest stateroom; nor on any guest veranda. If a guest is in violation of this policy, a cleaning fee of $250 USD will be applied to their SetSail® account and the guest may be subject to further action pursuant to the “Consequences Section” of the Guest Conduct Policy.
Royal Caribbean Cruises kindly asks all guests to please observe the non-smoking areas and to refrain from smoking cigarettes, pipes or cigars in any of the non-designated areas. These requests are made to provide a comfortable shipboard environment for everyone. Where permitted, cigarettes, cigars and pipe tobacco must always be properly disposed of and never thrown overboard. A guest must be at least 18 years of age to purchase, possess or use tobacco.
The minimum drinking age for all alcoholic beverages on Royal Caribbean Cruises ships sailing from North America is 21. Ship’s personnel may request verification of a guest’s age to verify they are of age to consume alcohol pursuant to this policy.
Guests who choose to consume alcohol must do so responsibly. The ship’s staff may refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any guest who does not consume alcohol responsibly, including those who have purchased an all-inclusive beverage package. Any guest that violates this alcohol policy will be considered for disciplinary action pursuant to the “Consequences Section” of this Guest Conduct Policy and may lose their privileges to use areas or facilities of the ship.
Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when guests are permitted to bring onboard with them up to 2 bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per stateroom. Security may inspect containers (including water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, canteens, etc.) at any time and will dispose of alcohol concealed in such containers. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased from onboard shops or in ports of call (which must be presented to security upon re-boarding), will be secured by ship’s personnel. Alcohol secured by ship’s personnel will be returned to guests just prior to the conclusion of their cruise vacation. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is committed to the safety and health of our guests and crew. We are closely monitoring the Zika virus situation and are aware that the CDC has issued a travel alert for certain countries where Zika virus transmission is ongoing. Royal Caribbean will assist any pregnant women who do not feel comfortable sailing to countries affected with the Zika virus by providing alternate itinerary options. This may include providing guests with a future cruise credit valid for two years so that they may re-schedule their voyage for a later date, with no penalty. Guests seeking additional information on the Zika virus are encouraged to contact their primary care physician or visit the CDC’s website. Other proactive measures include: posting of Zika notices in ship’s newspapers, enhanced fogging at private island destinations; communications to ship medical facilities, and reminders to guests and crew to utilize recommended insect repellant.
Your safety and security is Royal Caribbean’s highest priority and they have processes in place to help ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation experience. The Staff Captain directly oversees the daily security operations onboard, which are run by Security Officers.
To report a crime or other emergency situation on board, you may dial a designated emergency number from any shipboard telephone. A ship’s officer will ensure that appropriate security and medical personnel, if necessary, are immediately sent to your location to assist.
Please feel free to approach Security Officers while onboard, or ask Guest Services Staff to notify our Security Staff if you need to speak with them. Overall, it is recommended that you exercise the same level of precaution at sea as you do in social settings on land.
Don't wait, space is limited!
There are only a limited number of cabins in each class available! Book your spot today!